Are you interested in becoming a
Catholic School Board Trustee?
Municipal and School Board Elections are held every four years on the fourth Monday of October in Ontario. The next Municipal & School Board Election will be held Monday, October 24, 2022. The four-year term of office is November 15, 2022 to November 14, 2026.
Protect and promote Catholic education...Ensure you are registered to vote as a Catholic separate school supporter.
- Ensuring you are registered as a separate school supporter is important for the protection and preservation of Catholic education in Ontario.
- As a registered Catholic school supporter, you have the opportunity to elect trustees who will represent and address your interests and concerns at the school board level and at various levels of the government.
- Registering your Catholic school support ensures your school board's assessment roll is accurate. This is important because:
- Your school board's assessment base is a public record of the breadth of support for Catholic schools;
- It helps track demographic trends for educational planning purposes;
- It guarantees your right to enroll your children in Catholic schools.
The VoterLookup site is owned and managed by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC), responsible for identifying all potential municipal, school board and District Social Services Administration Board electors.
If you are a resident, owner or tenant of property in Ontario, a Canadian citizen and 18 years of age, you can vote in Ontario's municipal and school Board elections.
MPAC has created voterlookup.ca to provide electors with an easy way to confirm and update their information for municipal and school board elections.
We encourage you to visit voterlookup.ca to confirm or update your information, add a name to an address, or change your school support for electoral purposes. Tell your friends and family to do the same.
VoterLookup.ca is available year-round.